Faith Partner Liaison
The Fountain Hill Center is looking for an enthusiastic and self-directed Faith Partner Liaison to deepen existing relationships and build new relationships with faith-based organizations in Oceana County. The Faith Partner Liaison reports to our Executive Coordinator and works in coordination with our Advancement & Communications Coordinator, CASA Advocate Supervisor, Office Manager, and Lakeshore Office therapeutic staff.
Responsibilities for this position include attending FHC Lakeshore Staff and Advisory Board meetings, connecting with area clergy and congregations, providing information about FHC programs, services, and fundraising needs, and taking referrals. The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing quality mental health services to people in Oceana County and an aptitude for building relationships and communicating effectively with people from various denominations and faith traditions.
Job Type: Part-Time
Hours: 10 - 15 hours per week
LAKESHORE OFFICE – OCEANA COUNTY
4775 1st Street, New Era, MI 49446 (located inside New Era Reformed Church)
Phone | (616) 456-1178
Hours | By Appointment Only; Call (616) 456-1178 to schedule
By Car | download directions and parking info…
Submit Your Application
Complete the form below, and please attach a cover letter and a copy of your resume.
- Personal interest in community health, healthcare service delivery, mental healthcare.
- Strong interpersonal and relational skills.
- Comfortable presenting about Fountain Hill Center in meetings, church services, other venues.
- Able to prioritize tasks, set own schedule, keep track of own hours, provide updates, and ask for direction and support as needed.
- Committed to preserving and protecting client confidentiality.
- Aligned with The Fountain Hill Center’s mission, vision, principles, and values.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word) and social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, X (formerly Twitter), etc.).
- Strong connections to Oceana County community, Oceana congregations/clergy.
- Prior experience interacting with and serving diverse populations.
- Prior experience with fundraising and/or working in a nonprofit setting.
- Able to identify and take advantage of fundraising and marketing opportunities as they arise.