Becky began working at The Fountain Hill Center in 2003, while a student at Grand Rapids Community College. She received her Associate’s Degree in Medical Office Administration in 2005 and transitioned from a part-time to a full-time at the Center. She is involved in most aspects of the Center. She serves as the Center’s Practice Manager and Court-Related Services Coordinator.
As Practice Manager, Becky oversees daily operations, supports staff with various needs, coordinates potential intern and staff candidates, assists with client issues, and more. As Court-Related Services Coordinator, she manages incoming court cases, answers initial questions for clients and/or their attorneys, and facilitates scheduling, testing, client communication, and report distribution. She appreciates working with staff and therapists who are passionate about helping those they see and getting playing a part in that journey.
Becky is in the office M/W/Th from 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM and works from home on Tuesdays. If you need to reach her directly, you may do so by phone at (616) 458-1256, or fill out the form below.
- Have questions regarding our court-related services
- Have been referred to the Fountain Hill Center for court-related services (i.e., evaluations, parent coordination, parent-child reunification, etc.) and need to get scheduled
- Are a client and have a concern
- Are a student looking to do a Master’s-level counseling internship or a therapist looking to join the Fountain Hill Center in private practice
Rebecca Plantinga Information
- 534 Fountain St NE,
- Phone Number:
- (616) 458-1256
- Practice Manager/Court Services Coordinator