- Emotional Support Animal Evaluations
- LGBTQ+ Support
- Ministry Transition/Burnout Support
Court-Related Counseling Services:
- Immigration Hardship Waiver Letter Preparation
- Parent Coordination
- Parenting Capacity Assessments
- Parenting Education (Individual and Small Group)
- Academic Achievement
- Career Coaching
- Couples, Pre-Marital & Marital Counseling: Conflict in relationships is inevitable. Sometimes these conflicts are difficult to resolve; however, having a meaningful and lasting relationship is possible. The goal of couples’ work is not just learning how to solve problems but becoming two emotionally healthy individuals, choosing to be in relationship with each other. Emotionally healthy people have healthy relationships.
Kimber earned his Master of Arts in Counseling degree from Spring Arbor University and Master of Education degree from Grand Valley State University. Kimber received ministerial training from Western Theological Seminary and the Free Methodist Church-USA. He brings to Fountain Hill a highly diverse, rich awareness and understanding of the human experience, having worked with people of all ages in education, human services, and ministry for the past 30 years.