- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Ministry Transition/Burnout Support
- Motivational Interviewing
- Play Therapy
- Pre-Marital & Marital Counseling
- Psychological Evaluations (for purposes of Immigration Hardship Waiver Letter Preparation)
- Immigration Evaluation & Immigration Hardship Waiver Letter
- Substance Abuse Assessments (Spanish-language only)
- Parent Coordination
- Court Related Individual Therapy
- Court Related Family Therapy
Group Therapy Services:
- Substance Use / Abuse (Spanish-language only)
- Counseling for Adolescents: Adolescents and their families go through unique vicissitudes and challenges as young people approach adulthood. Helen works with both adolescents and their parents to help them better understand their respective roles, while strengthening their relationship.
- Pre-Marital & Marital Counseling: Helen provides both marriage and pre-marital counseling for couples and works towards healthy individuals becoming healthy spouses.
- Wellness Counseling: Helen also provides individual counseling for people who want to live a healthier version of themselves.
Helen is currently pursuing a PhD in Educational Psychology at Andrews University, and graduated with a Master of Arts from their Clinical Mental Health Counseling program earlier this year. She also holds a Master of Science degree in Adolescent Education from Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, NY (2007), and a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Spanish from Fordham University in New York, NY (2000).
Sliding scale fees available
No Insurance accepted